English For you

Learning Log 4 ( 25/07/2016 )

Posted by : Unknown ที่ 22:43

    This week I learnt about Corpus Linguistics by Mr.Kriangkrai Vathanalaoha. Corpus was a collection of word and a theory or methodology of Language and also a seek for the truth. I learnt about historical of corpus that  was a theory and methadology of language. I knew that corpus was created since 1897. It was around 19th - early 20th century. It had two cases that was The case for introspection and The case for empiricism.Then, I learnt about Types of corpus. There were seven types of corpus.



                      1. Special Corpus

                      2. General Corpus

                      3. Mutilingual Corpus

                      4. Parallel Corpus

                      5. Learner Corpus

                      6. Historical or Diachronic Corpus

                      7. Monitor Corpus


     In addition, I knew about  we could find the collections that were used mostly of the words. I learnt about processes in corpus linguistics. Next, I had try to use corpus follow him who taught me.Then, I knew about phrases that are In broad daylight and swanning around. The meaning of In broad daylight was in negative way that I knew.  Finally, I think the corpus is a good one for teachers, students or everybody because it was a useful material that you can use it. 




0 ความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น