English For you

Learning Log 1 ( 04/07/2016 )

Posted by : Unknown ที่ 00:21

     The first day of studying  in this semester, I learnt about the acronyms that are important in this course, for example :

     ESOL = English for Speakers of Other Languages

     TESOL = Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages
   
     ELL = English Language Learner

     PDF = Portable Document Format ( Adobe Acrobat )

     EST = English as a Second Language

     EFL = English as a Foreign Language

     ELT = English Language Teaching

Then, I have learnt about method to create blog. A blog is a type of website or part of a website. Blogs are usually maintained by an individual with regular entries of commentaries. First of all, I login www.blogger.com with G-mail. Next, I started to create my blog. Teacher told me to find many beautiful templates and told about method to change template to me.


0 ความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น